Monday, September 29, 2008

Eight Random things-- a game of blog tag

I was picked by Julie at One Lap Around the Sun
My list--
1. I tend to create a nest, a place I always sit surrounded by books, paper, pens, half-full mugs, and such
2. I take strong tea with a lot of sugar in the morning
3. I use sudoku puzzles and solitaire games to help me when I’m feeling anxious
4. I’d rather stay up until 4 or 4:30 in the morning and sleep until 11:30, but I rarely get the chance
5. I like looking at floor plan books and magazines
6. I can get totally overloaded in places with too many sounds and screens and people and, apparently, it’s funny to see me glaze over
7. When I write, I use pen and paper and then type it later (sometimes a pencil)
8. I prefer cooler weather, autumn is my favorite season

The eight bloggers I tagged are:
1. Sean at a sustained nuclear assault
2. Lili at thinkingsofalili.blogspot.com
3. ‘Professor Blog’ at thousandwords.blogspot.com
4. to be announced
5. to be announced
6. to be announced
7. to be announced
8. to be announced
It's hard coming into the game in progress. Julie and I know a lot of the same blogs.

Here are the rules, if you'd like to participate in the Eight Random Things Blog Tag:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Thanks for playing!
KP

1 comment:

Lefty Sloane said...

That was great! (I didn't tag the Iconoclast). I love it!